Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Comment on AC Transit's Rapid Bus Plan


A series of community meetings is being held in regards to AC Transit's proposed East Bay Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project, February 23 through March 12.  Please see the flyer for details about how you can comment on this service.

The East Bay Bus Rapid Transit project is a 14-mile line that would connect Berkeley, Oakland and San Leandro.  Through Oakland, it would run along International Blvd. and feature a dedicated bus lane.

East Bay BRT is intended to significantly improve the speed of service in and between the three cities.

All comments are due by  5pm on March 19, 2012.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2014 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Paul Smith said...

I'm amazed, I have to say. Really hardly at any time do I experience a site that's the two educative and entertaining, and allow me tell you, you might have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is fantastic the issue is anything that not ample men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my find for anything referring to this.
San Ramon school bus
bay area party bus
Employee shuttle in walnut creek
walnut creek school transportation

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home